Sunday, March 13, 2011

kitchen love

one of my current favorite kitchens is by beth webb and nancy pendergrast. love the symmetry, simple lines, neutral finishes.

i thought (a little too much) about what to write for my infamous "first post". i have tons of great ideas but want to get the feel of blogging before i get to the good ones. :) so the decision was made to keep it simple. 

i think kitchens appeal to me because they are as much (or more) about the structure, organization and building process than the furnishings. and what a better room to love since we always end up there!


via the roof over my head
 via house and home

2 comments:

ashley said...

Hello friend! Your blog is officially my most favorite blog now! I love love love all those kitchens! Like enough to consider moving one day! My favorite is maybe the second from last because I love the area for the big comfy bar chairs :) and huge island!!! And I do love all the symmetry - you know that is what drives me crazy about my kitchen! Can't wait for all your fabulous ideas!

Jenni said...

I am so excited you started a blog! I am sure it will be one of my favorites to read! First posts are hard..i have no idea what mine even was though but i remember thinking the same thing...what to write about!... now i want to go look what mine was!