Thursday, July 14, 2011

as fitting as the little black dress

this art came for my living room last week and is framed in a heavy black frame ... and i just ordered a pair of these pillows.



it didn't even happen on purpose, but the black felt right in both cases... just like your favorite little black dress. and while feeling so comfortable in my newly completed living room (pictures coming soon), i caught up on my blog reading and magazines only to discover that apparently everyone is decorating with black these days. love it!







via simplified bee


 via domino magazine
 

via elle decor

via jamie herzlinger

via jeffrey allan marks

via mary mcdonald

is this tommy smythe's living room or his sister's?!? my memory is lacking here. 
sorry i'm missing so many references ... it's all thanks to my ipad!

 via woodson & rummerfield

No comments: